- Students must register and pay the full term tuition in advance to enjoy our best value. However, monthly payments are accepted and due: November 21, December 21 and January 23rd, 2017.
- No refunds – missed classes must be made up between November 16 and February 20, 2017.
- There will be a $20 charge on all returned checks.
$ 15Per Class
- $180 for the Term*
- or 3 payments of $70
- Total of 12 Classes
$ 14Per Class
- $336 for the Term*
- or 3 payments of $122
- Total of 24 Classes
$ 13.50Per Class
- $486 for the Term*
- or 3 payments of $172
- Pointe students minimum, 3 technique classes a week
- Total of 36 Classes
$ 12Per Class
- $576 for the Term*
- or 3 payments of $202
- Total of 48 Classes
$ 11Per Class
- $660 for the Term*
- or 3 payments of $230
- Total of 60 Classes
Pre-Professional Discount | $10 per class for 6 Classes a Week
$720 for the Term* (or 3 payments of $250 per month) totaling 72 classes, plus $9 for each additional class.
$18 per class. Spaces are extremely limited.
- Pointe students are required to attend a minimum of 3 technique classes a week.
- Please do not wear dance shoes outside of the building.
- Remember, sweatpants, t-shirts, and shorts are not allowed in ballet class.
*A term at Capitol Ballet is 12 weeks as defined below;
Fall: August 22 - November 12, 2016